Couple Toys

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Entertainment Requests' started by Thanon, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Thanon

Thanon New Member

I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I went back and forth on whether to put this in the "sex toys" section or here or there or elsewhere! I settled on here, as you can see...Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I recently started dating a guy who is slightly less developed and self-aware than I am in regards to his sexual tastes. Either that, or he's yet to confess his dirty little secrets to me Long story short, I have an extensive toy collection http://top10sextoys.com/best-sex-toys-for-couples/ myself and would like to begin to introduce the idea of toys and "sexual aids" as our relationship becomes more intimate and physical. We have been dating for a month or so and he's a little on the shy side, though very passionate physically.

Can you suggest any non-intimidating couples toys that we could look into? I don't really know anything about toys for men or couples, so any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018